IoT Security Microservices
LTTS’ Security microservices are designed for your connected devices ecosystems, by allowing simple and custom integration of independent services. Our services cater toward device management, secured connectivity, data collection, configuration management or setting up a secured common infrastructure.
Our solutions are ideal to plug and use for the below applications
- Industry 4.0
- Industrial Products?
Why opt for our microservices?
- Deployable as a hybrid solution to support a mixture of cloud and on-premise network topology
- Modular design allows selecting any subset of services to address customer needs
- Can be licensed as white label
- Reuse existing packages to achieve faster time to market
To know more about our connected security microservices for zero-trust architecture,?visit?here
Identity & Access Management
Set of lightweight APIs for ensuring that users have the appropriate privileges to resources.
Selective restrictions of access to resources. Control of authorizations
Management of individual identities, their authentication, authorization, roles and privileges
Verification of identity
Registering, activating and configuring new end-devices
Grouping of users into collections and applying privileges based on roles
Central repository for safe storage of secrets in a secure and encrypted method.
- The Secure Storage APIs are straight forward and do not add complexity to existing data flows or frameworks.
- It works in tandem with our identity & access management (IAM) module
- IAM validates authentication and authorization of requests before allowing access to secrets.
- Application developers need not have any prior knowledge of encryption, access management or data storage setup.
Secure Firmware Over the Air Updates (SFOTA)
Safe delivery of operational and configurational updates to connected devices
Why LTTS SFOTA?
- Provides a robust IIoT platform for updates, saving development efforts and integration time – allowing for a quick to market solution.
- Addresses the security needs of the new era in IoT and IIoT, while satisfying the operational requirements for high reliability.
- A flexible update mechanism that supports not only full image updates and specific module updates but also device and software configuration changes.
- Continuous support, improvements and availability of security patches.
- Deployable as an on-prem solution, cloud service or as a hybrid end-to-end secure update platform. This flexibility makes SFOTA an ideal update platform for operators, dealerships or administrators to take control over the update process.?
Sign & Encrypt
LTTS Sign & Encrypt provides an end-to-end secured solution for signing, encryption and verification of data as an independent backend service component. The Sign & Encrypt solution allows applications to preform cryptography function on the fly, without the need for the Sign & Encrypt service to store the data it processes. It supports a wide range of cryptography algorithms for both symmetric and asymmetric keys.
Why Sign & Encrypt?
- Relieves the SecDevOps team from need to build and maintain a signing and encryption infrastructure.
- Works in tandem with identity access management- ?offloading the cumbersome access rights and usage policies.?
- On-the-fly encryption/decryption services for application developers.
- Easy to use micro service – supervising the encryption keys for the applications and providing them the different crypto functions they require.
- Simple to integrate into any software digital transformation, requiring no prior knowledge in cryptography.
- Supports a wide range of standard cryptography algorithms.
- APIs are straight forward and do not add complexity to existing data flows or frameworks.