Engineering Line Expansion & Transfer
At L&T Technology Services, we enable expansion, transfer and setup of assembly layouts and manufacturing process plans. Our services are geared toward minimizing disruptions to your manufacturing operations while conforming to all safety and social distancing norms. We act as the ideal bridge between OEMs and contract manufacturers in reducing the time to define assembly tools, methods and processes.
What We Offer
- Process Design/ DFMA / Ergonomic Simulation?
- Layout Design, Validation & Throughput Simulation?
- Quick Line/Equipment Changeover?
- Intelligent Industrial Automation ?
- Robotic Programs Optimization
- NC Program & Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Factory
- 2D/3D Assembly Work Instructions
- DHF (Design History File) / DMR (Device Master Record) Support
What Stands Us Apart
- Product, Process, Plant, and People integration – optimizing manufacturing process sequence and reducing cycle time up-to 20%
- Ergonomic Simulations, to engineer a 100% safe and secure environment?
- Six Sigma certified black belt lean consultants
- Virtually connected manufacturing and business systems using IIoT integration
- Expertise in robotic simulations, industrial controllers, and offline programming
- Rich Heritage and Presence across ISA 95 Layers – Sensor, Controls, SCADA/HMI, Historian, MES, IoT
- Strategic Global Alliances with Leading MOM Product Vendors – Collaboration with Siemens, Rockwell, WonderWare, PTC, Dassault Systems, OSI Soft, and GE
- Cross-Industry Expertise – robust solutions and services developed by cross-leveraging technologies from multiple industries