Software Products & Platforms
The uniqueness of LTTS comes in its combined understanding of industry, technology and business. Given that our 16,000+ engineers spend about 60% of their time working on the software products you develop, we understand your user needs better than anyone else. This puts us in an ideal position to help your engineering teams build new products, test new features or sustain your EOL product lines. There are three major areas in which LTTS can be of value to you:
- SaaS-ifying your products
- Enabling Faster & Effective Development using Agile & DevOps
- Delivering the right insights from your massive data pool to create new possibilities
What We Do
LTTS works across the entire lifecycle of your products starting with prototyping to development, testing, sustenance & maintenance.
Our advisory & consultancy team enables agility, scalability and operational effectiveness while working with your product managers to build a digital roadmap. Our unique value comes in the ability to “cross-pollinovate” - by bringing the best ideas from adjacent industries to your business.
Our services include:
- UI/UX – Design, Development and Integration
- Cloud Engineering – Consulting, Migration, Deployment and Management
- Microservices & Containerization – Feasibility Analysis, API management and integrations
- Security – Security Threat Assessment and Implementation
- Engineering Analytics – Big Data, AI/ML, Predictive Analytics
- DevOps – Consulting and Implementation
- Robust Test Automation – with proven 30% reduction in time & cost savings
- Mobility – Native and Hybrid App Development
- Artificial Intelligence – saving up to 50-70% time enabling faster decisions
Who We Serve
- Multi-Vertical industry expertise including experience in diverse technologies, multi-site project management, and next-gen engineering solutions
- Pre-built AI, ML based solution accelerators and test automation frameworks to augment go-to-market plans?
- Proven digital capabilities in Cloud, DevOps AI, & ML
- State-of-the-art research and test labs
How We Do It
- Hybrid teams: Our project teams have the right mix of technology, engineering and domain expertise to help deliver solutions that meet your business goals.
- Quick Ramp Up & Ramp Down: We act as an extension to your engineering teams by helping you quickly respond to the rapidly changing customer demands.?
- Project Ready teams: Our teams are equipped with all the skills & competencies to get working on your projects right away. This eliminates the need for you to invest time in training resources.
- Economies of Scale: The combination of our global training programs & delivery platforms ensure that you get speed and superior quality at scale. We establish economies of scale with the help of a shared services model and multiple re-usable components.
- Digital Excellence: We understand that digital transformation is an important priority for you. Keeping this in mind, we have a central digitalization team that amalgamates learnings & best practices from multiple industries to deliver what we call “cross-pollinovation”.
- Flexible Business Models: We work on a plethora of business models that best suit your needs and requirements.
- Product Carve-outs: In addition, LTTS has also successfully implemented several strategic “carve-outs”. These carve-outs are designed to take ownership of some of your software products for operational efficiency.
Our network of alliance partners enables us to deliver to our clients, a competitive business value driven by collaboration and thorough commitment. Here’s a look at our partner ecosystem:
Together, LTTS and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are co-innovating to provide cloud transformation services to build innovative solutions. LTTS’ device to cloud IOT platform, UBIQWeise is one such solution fully integrated with AWS offering a numerous opportunity for SW enterprises enabling real time decision making and predictive analytics.
The LTTS-Microsoft partnership is focused on engineering highly agile and cloud ready solutions leveraging Azure. LTTS’ Intelligent Building Management Platform, iBEMS, deployed on Azure is a ‘system of systems’ unifying all disparate systems in a building making it efficient, smarter and better.
LTTS and Siemens are strategic partners enabling Industry4.0 digital roadmaps leveraging Siemens Digital Enterprise Suite for global enterprise customers.
A Global System Integration Partner to PTC, LTTS delivers a secured digital transformation to customers leveraging PTC products including Thingworx IOT platform. The strategic partnership includes a dedicated CoE addressing the full life-cycle of product starting from a conceptualization to EOL of the product.