Regulatory Compliance Engineering
Organizations are progressively adopting safety-compliant designs in manufacturing facilities to reduce accidents, save costs, avoid legal proceedings, and improve maintenance turnaround.
We understand that non-compliance is a major cause of concern. It can lead to millions in penalty and impact market reputation. We offer consulting & advisory support which helps to fortify manufacturing compliance practices. We also provide specialized solutions for operational excellence.
What We Offer
- Process Safety Study
- Machine Risk Assessment & Safety Solution
- Electrical Safety Study
- Structural Stability Study?
- HSE Construction Management Services
- LEED Certification (Carbon Footprint Management)
- Building Information Modeling
What makes us different
- Diverse industry experience and a global resource base
- End-to-end solutions with flexible engagement models
- Commercial innovation and a proactive approach to sustainability, and health, safety and environment (HSE) considerations
- Information security and quality management system at our disposal
What we enable
- Ensure regulatory compliance and adhere to global industry standards by leveraging our comprehensive service suite
- Achieve green certifications and sustainability with comprehensive support for designing, detailing, and WAGES management
- Increase work safety and minimize production downtime by conducting safety studies of different processes for individual unit
At LTTS, we provide end-to-end plant solutions across every phase of plant lifecycle
Safety & regulatory compliance standards have become a pressing concern for the Plant operators worldwide
Optimizing Water, Air, Gas, Electricity & Steam can help streamline energy management